To build a safer Taipei
- Integrating the Fire and Police Department, Emergency dispath Center, the Traffic Control Center, the MRT Operations Center, and the Water Level Center to build a command center of the City when a disaster strikes.
- Integrating the disaster information collected from various departments and bureaus.
- Working 24 hours a day to make sure the Center is always prepared to meet all kinds of challenges.
- Building a more human friendly working environment and operations system.
- Installing energy dissipated devices and macro and micro seismic activity monitoring devices. The building is capable to sustain the strike of a magnitude 7 quake.
Explanation:Building a safer city where disasters will be prevented or promptly dealt with.
- Will not be inundated when a severe flood occurs.
- Will not collapse when a major quake strikes.
- Rescue work will not be interrupted.
- Power and water supply will not be cut off.
- Communication will not be cut off.